Introduction


Hi all,
This is Raveena durgam.
Welcome to my blog "The circle of empowerment".
Firstly,Let's recall the meaning of empowerment."Empowerment is all about becoming stronger and confident. It's the ability to control one's life in a more meaningful and fulfilling way".

       My blog is completely for women.Here, i write the articles by which women should learn to lead and challenge the existing norms of society to take a proactive role in rewriting history.
My efforts and activities are aimed at changing young girl's and women's mentality from "can't do it" to "can do it".
Let's have our voice in Economic, political and cultural issues.

There are many such blogs, then why only mine???😡
I always believe in the famous saying:
"Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of people ".
Yes,I'm sure that all my articles will be of very lucid and precise language which can be understood by every reader.

Hoping for your support.
                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LONE MOTHER.